Cookie Statement for EURAXESS Estonia
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
The EURAXESS Estonia web page uses persistent cookies and session cookies to offer a better user experience, and additional content.
- Cookies to provide functionality
- SESS[Unique ID]:This cookie allows logging in and remembering which contact forms you have submitted. This cookie is essential for site functionality and the user experience.
- Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight, has_js: Our Content Management System, Drupal sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
- Analytics cookies
- _ga, _gat: These cookies are set by the Google Analytics service.
The cookies may be also created by various external service providers (e.g., Facebook and Google) who aid us in improving the website. Visitors are deemed to have agreed to cookies when cookies have been allowed in the web browser’s settings. If agreement is withheld, some of the website’s functions may be restricted.
Controlling the cookies
The user can erase cookies and the data collected about them on the Internet by following the instructions of the relevant service provider, but in that case the Estonian Research Council - as a coordinator of EURAXESS Estonia initiative and a manager of the EURAXESS Estonia web page - cannot guarantee the correct performance of the service. Instructions for erasing cookies and changing the settings of your browser are available at: