Foreign scientists and researchers are invited to join a training seminar on practical issues about conducting research in Estonia.
Time: December 1 (Saturday) at 10:00-15:00
Place: Tartu (more information is sent to registered participants)
The following topics will be covered:
- Residence permits and ID cards – how to apply, change, extend
- Estonian research institutions and their functions;
- Academic networks and organisations
- Research funding schemes in Estonia;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Teaching practices applied at Estonian universities, etc.
The Seminar is highly interactive – your experiences and inputs will be highly appreciated.
Prior registration is required. Registration deadline is November 30 at 14:00. Click here to sign up:
NB! If you are from the EU, you need to have an Estonian ID card to attend. If you are from outside of the EU, you need to have a valid residence permit to attend